Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry (Belated) Christmas!

We hope you had a very merry Christmas.  We have been busy the past week or so with traveling to St. Louis to spend Christmas with family.  Phin had a wonderful time seeing all kinds of fun people and getting a disproportionately large amount of presents for such a little guy.  (I understand.  He's super cute.) 

Now that we are back at home, I finally have time to put some of the pictures up.  Sad story though... I visited the camera store while in St. Louis for some problems I was having with focusing.  My lens is broken and is being fixed for the next 4 - 6 weeks.  Without my lens, that means no new pictures for a long time. :(  I do have a small point and shoot camera at school that I will bring home when we start up again.  It will do what it can to take the big camera's place.  In the meanwhile...I'm going to milk the Christmas pictures for all they're worth.  Here's a taste from Christmas Eve.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment