Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy 11 Month Birthday!

When I pulled out the 11 month sticker to put on him for the pictures today, I was shocked when the next one said, "1 Year".  Time has flown and I can't believe how big he is.  As is usual with the birthday posts, there are a ton of pictures that I had trouble narrowing down.  Happy 11 months to our sweet boy!  He was extremely difficult to photograph this time as every time I set him down to take his picture, he crawled towards me.  

Earlier in the day he spent some time looking at books on his bookshelf.  It was very cute.  He would pull one off at a time and hold it with both hands and examine the cover before he would drop it and pull another one off.  He likes his books.

Another activity he enjoys is playing with remotes.  Usually it is pushing the buttons on the normal TV remote, but he'll settle for a Wii remote if need be.
 
 Here are my attempts at getting some 11 month pictures...

With the first take, I couldn't take a non-blurry picture fast enough until he was already on my knees.

I tried giving him something to hold...


 but, that didn't last very long either. 
Standing up seemed to work.  And he loves standing up!



I finally resorted to holding him on the ground between my knees so he couldn't get away, and making him laugh.




And as always there is a token picture with Patty the Platypus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment