Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Day in the Life of Sophie

For those of you that don't know who Sophie the Giraffe is, she is one of the most popular baby toys on the market.  We once thought she was just an overpriced, fancy "dog" toy.  


However, regardless of what parents might think, she is very much loved by many, many babies and Phineas would be one of her top fans.  The special rubber that she's made out of and the unique shape of her legs and face are irresistible to chew on.  Here is a picture from early on with Sophie:



 Take note of Sophie's coloring and spots.  Due to much love and chewing, Sophie looks a bit different now.  I actually she forgot she once had dark spots.  I would like you to join me in a day in the life of Sophie...
This morning I noticed that she had stowed away in the backseat.  I told her that if she was coming to work with me then she needed to buckle up.


I put her to work right away responding to emails.
(She refused to clean up the messy desk.  I'm a pile maker (runs in the family I guess) and it has been a busy start to the school year.) :)

She also took phone calls for me.
 She had to use speaker phone as she was no good at holding up the receiver.

When we got home she decided it was time for a nice bath.

Phineas agreed that it was a good decision.

!

 After everybody was dried off and in pajamas, it was a happy reunion and end of the day!

He chewed on Sophie's legs...

and on her ears!

What a good giraffe!



No comments:

Post a Comment