Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter

We had a wonderful time in Cleveland for Easter meeting lots of new family members, hanging out with Grammy and Papa, and playing with cousins.  I am going to put all the pictures on another site, so let me know if you would like that info.  Here are a few of the highlights from the weekend.  I realize only in retrospect that I didn't get a picture of each family member with Phin.  I apologize.  We're going to try and be more conscious of that in the future.
 







This is Phineas in his Phineas and Ferb outfit. 

One of the very few pictures that we got of this outfit before it got ruined.





Opening Easter baskets.  The outfit has already changed two times. By this point he was in an unbuttoned dress shirt with no pants on.  There won't be many other Easters where he can wear that! :)  He was quite toasty.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment