Sunday, March 23, 2014

Shopping Outside

One of Phin's favorite activities right now is pushing his shopping cart around the house.  He has pushed it many, many times just about everywhere it will go.  So we have decided to take the shopping outside!



As I looked at our little boy dressed in his hat and coat (which Matt tells me looks like he is a dock worker) and pushing a shopping cart full of random toys down a sidewalk, I realized that it appears we are raising our child to be homeless.  I would like to entitle this next photograph: 
"Disgruntled Homeless Baby" 
(If you don't already do this, you should click on the picture to make it bigger.  His expression says it all.)

Here are a few more pictures from our walk:

 I think in this picture he is wondering the same thing we all are.  "Where are all the leaves?  When are you going to be here spring??"

No comments:

Post a Comment