Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Lens is Back!!!!

About a month ago, I had to send the lens of my DSLR camera away to get repaired.  I didn't realize how much I loved my camera until I had to part with it.  There is no way I can ever go back to a normal point and shoot camera.  The picture quality and ability to take good pictures in very low light are so different.  Today the fixed lens arrived in the mail!  Hopefully you'll be seeing more (and better) pictures back on the blog!  Hooray!  I would also like to give a shout out to Schiller's Camera and Video in St. Louis for selling me such a great camera and for helping me get it repaired!  


The giant bubble wrap the lens came in sure feels funny on my teeth!  (My 16 teeth.  That's all of the teeth you can get besides your second year molars.  This kids on top of his teeth!)


Being interested in the camera and having fun on Mommy's tummy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment