Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Go Tribe!

I know, I know.  It is the middle of winter, the windchill is below zero, and it is far away from baseball season, but never before have I wanted it to be spring/summer so bad.  It was very appropriate then that Matt dressed Phineas today in an Indians outfit.  








Now this will be completely un-Phineas related, but in other news I have decided that we are spending waaay too much money heating cats.  I had noticed that our gas bills had gone up but I chalked it up to the fact that it was winter and the heat needed to run more.  I am starting to think that is not the cause.  What do you think?
Our normal heating vent

What the same heating vent looks like when the heat kicks on.  I mean you can't even see any white.

What happens when I try to strategically close or open other vents to prevent all of our heat from warming cat tummies.  He has found another vent.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment